Friday, July 23, 2010

OMG! 219!

I thought that maybe the scale was off-balance this morning, but Noooooo!  I straightened it out and I am indeed under 220 pounds!!

220 was one of my self-imposed goals because it signifies not only the charade of my weight -- my driver's license has claimed I was 220 even though it wasn't true when the license was issued and certainly wasn't true afterward!

I was only ever 220 after over a year of living in Uganda, swimming every day, and imbibing most of my daily calories in cheap beer.  I know 200 is the big one for most people, but for me, getting bigger than 220 was the Fat Zone.  I felt sexy at 180.  Even at 200 I didn't look it, but creeping up past 220 began to really show.

So, now I am ecstatic!  I am dancing around, which only guarantees the burning of more calories.  

1 comment:

laurenlief said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Kermit-style arm flailing and shouting for your milestone!!