I had a bit of a scary experience last night -- I needed only about 20g of protein for the day and Adam went out and got some sliced turkey from the bodega.
I only ate about 2 slices when I felt extremely queasy and sleepy. And then ... well, I don't remember anything after that.
The next thing I remember is waking up with a ghastly wheeze, unable to breathe, followed by a 5 minute fit of coughing that resulted in spontaneous vomiting.
Adam says that I passed out after the turkey eating, and I think I couldn't breathe because I was literally choking on vomit. I'm not really pleased about it, but I've managed to keep all my meals down thus far.
No more sliced turkey for me!!
1 comment:
OH MY GOD. I'm just reading this right now, and I can't believe how scary that is. Getting food poisoning with your dietary circumstances must be absolutely horrific!
Post a Comment