Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back on Track

 
Running with my Mii-Coach!
Adam and I had been working on a pilot for Sci Fi with a friend of ours in Baltimore, that essentially consumed our lives every weekend and many of the weekdays in June.
It wasn't a shock when we started up Wii Fit and discovered that neither of us had done a BIT of Wii-Fitting since JUNE 1st!
Even worse, I had gained 7 pounds, and Adam had gained 17.  We realize that we CANNOT just let ourselves slack and eat whatever we want.  There are tons of people who can, but we are not them.
On set, we'd eaten some terrible food, had drunk soda, and had snacked all day long. Habits that we had before we went to Congo, that we fell into them again way too easily.
And, while I've been working out sporadically, the difficulty of the last G-Ball Melt it Off workout was really discouraging to me, and I haven't done it since. 
 
I might even wait longer to do it again - instead today, I did 30 minutes of Wii-Fit workouts, including running and my personal favorite, the hoola hoop. 
Then I did some DDR Extreme, enjoying the new songs available on my new game!
I am up over 250 now, which is also discouraging, but I'm PMSing and know that Adam and I will both be working harder over the next couple of weeks, spurred by the shame of weight gain!

No comments: