Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Down to my Core

This is one of my serious problem areas. Sure, it looks okay when I'm standing, but once I sit down, BOOM! Baby got back.  And front.  And sides.  It's almost like a comical mouth.  I call it BOCA JONES.
I've been finding that, since my time doing the "10 in 10" from Mitch Gaylord, I'm feeling a lot of tightness and soreness in this area, which is a good thing! 
Plus, it felt really easy, 10 minutes yesterday, so I bravely ventured into the HIGH VELOCITY CARDIO workout today.  I've got the 2-pound resistance ball.

FAIL!  The countdown clock said 40:37 seconds left when I discoverd that I was TOO FAT to be doing this workout.  Or rather, too out of shape, and my fridge did not proffer more cold water fast enough in between sets.
  
                      Even that girl in the back is tired, and she's a beanpole!
So I've got it on pause, and I figure that I'll go back and do s'more later on today once I've farted around on the internet like a lazy person.
Adam and I are still on the "Recession Diet" of shopping with spare dollars and change at the local bodega, so I had spaghetti with olive oil for lunch and breakfast was a baked potato we made last night.
I hope we'll have money by tonight, so that we can go and get some real groceries and maybe make something with no starch in it.  Despite playing about 40 minutes of Wii Tennis together last night (SO much fun), we ate baked potatoes with vegan worchestire sauce and mozzarella cheese on them at midnight.
Not a terrible thing to eat, but not good to be eating at midnight!

No comments: