What do you think is your athletic level? One of the first questions asked to me this morning at Illegally Early Hours by my trainer at the Bally's gym in Silver Spring, MD. On a scale of one to five ...
2 seems like a fair assessment. But my strength? I didn't hesitate to say "4"
There are some things that you consider to be fairly fixed, whether you're trying to change them or not. I'm assuming that my body shape, thinner or leaner, will still not change. I will still be pear-shaped, and it will still be okay.
But when you realize that the strength you once had seems gone? It's slightly alarming. And that's exactly what happened at the gym! I got winded so easily, felt dizzy easily, and YES, I know I consume barely 500-600 calories daily but I really prided myself on my strength!
So it's something I need to work on. But it was a great workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment