Today I received in the mail a product I had sleepily ordered off of an infomercial at 4 am -- the
It seemed like a decent enough thing, despite reviews about the company itself foisting one of those automatic-payment-monthly-vitamin-supplement-scams on the people who purchase it. So I'll have to keep an eye on it for sure.
I did the intro and the 10-minute workout, which uses this 2 pound ball and the body's own resistance in a nice, simple, sort of fun routine. It's of course difficult to work out in New York apartments - there isn't a lot of free space, and even finding a space where I can stretch up without hitting our gorgeous wrought-iron chandelier is difficult.
But overall, the workout was good, and I can still feel the ache in my core muscles.
I had lunch with an old friend at Sarabeth's, and I need to start learning how much I should eat when I go out. I tend to clean my plate, even if I'm full! My friend who is 7 months pregnant only ate half of her omelette, and one of her four pieces of bread.
I, of course, ate everything! Even the sour cream!
Food
I did only have 2 meals today, though. A spanish omelette, 2 pieces of sourdough toast, and tea at Sarabeth's.
Adam and I, strained for cash right now, had spaghetti with a homemade sauce with kidney beans in it for dinner. I had two helpings, but they were both small.
Oh, and an apple.
Workout
I spent about 25 minutes playing DDR today, until I was too tired to be coordinated enough to play.
I spent 15 minutes on the Mitch Gaylord Resistance Ball
And now I'm going to play Wii Fit tennis! Good first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment