I've never been one of those people who eats regular meals. It again most likely stems from what I'm used to, but I've always been a forager.
Of course, the problem being that when I forage, I eat too much, and the wrong foods.
Soy milk is deceptive. People think it's healthy, because it's soy. I've also read contradicting reports on whether or not dairy is good for you and your diet, or bad. According to webmd, dairy makes it easier for you to lose weight, but I've always found that I *gained* weight when I ate an excess of cheese. I'm not lactose intolerant, but some spilloff of anti/non-vegan products still corrupts my shopping proclivities.
I ponder this especially because when I go Raw again, it is a very strict vegan diet, without any dairy at all. Will this slow my weight loss? I'm not sure as of yet. I do know that I'll miss cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment